Madison, WI / Chicago, IL Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is the big day. The band has rented out a theatre in Chicago for a special screening of "Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith". It's not even being released for another 11 days. Woo Hoo!!!

Up early to ride my bike around downtown Madison. Up to the room for a shower then head out again on my bike for lunch at a killer Stir Fry place called Chin's Asia Fresh.

Board the buses at 12:30pm for our 2.5 hr drive to Chicago. Watch "The Empire Strikes Back" (episode 5) on the way there to get us in the mood. Arrive in Chicago, as we pull up to the theatre I see our tour manager wrangling some boxes out of a van. We go over and help him get them into the theater. Seems the band has rented costumes for us to wear. I'm C3PO, but even funnier is our production manager as Queen Amidala. Various band and crew dress as Stormtroopers, Jedis, Wookies, etc.

Movie was great, better than the first two episodes of late, but the cast just doesn't measure up to the original (episodes 4-6). I won't divulge any details, so as not to ruin it for everybody.

Back on the buses for the trip to Madison. We watch "Pirates of the Caribbean" with Johnny Depp. Good times...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed