Kansas City, MO - Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Gig is at the Municipal Auditorium of Kansas City. Built in the late 20's to early 30's, it is an Art Deco marvel. Lots of cool signs and fixtures. Just amazing. I spend alot of the day just looking around and taking photos.

Gig goes well, during the "Start a Band" portion of the set, one kid yells out that he can play sax, so he's pulled up on stage to do just that. First time that's ever happened, and it was pretty funny, as the kid couldn't play as well as he boasted.

I'm still feeling bad, so off to bed I go after the gig.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed