Four Days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Been here in Phoenix for four days now. Saw this list on a few other blogs while surfing around today, seemed appropriate and better than another post on what I ate.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Backline Tech -had this job for over 10 years now
2. Graphic Designer -my 'fuhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifn' job
3. Purchasing Agent for a music store chain -me a phone and a computer...
4. Business Card Typesetter -like watching paint dry

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Grosse Pointe Blank
2. Blazing Saddles
3. To Catch a Thief
4. Murder by Death

Four places I've lived:
1. Pensacola, FL
2. Hope Mills, NC
3. Raleigh, NC
4. There is no 4th place

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order (Original, SVU, CI, doesn't matter)
2. Scrubs
3. Seinfeld
4. Cold Case

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Aruba
3. Cancun
4. Oak Island, NC

Four sites I visit daily:
1. TUAW
2. Engadget
3. eBay
4. The Gear Page

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Home with Paige and dogs
2. Beachhouse with Paige and dogs
3. Vacation with Paige and dogs
4. All of the above (seriously)


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed