Anaheim -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last show of this leg of the tour. YAY!! I get to go home for three whole days tomorrow, then another 7 weeks.

Basically just trying to put this one to bed and get home. I do spend most of the day redoing my pedalboard to get the noise down, it works. Miss lunch though. See a few of my artist relations guys today, one guy that I haven't seen in many years. Always good to hang with the bros. See Phil Collen (of Def Leppard) backstage, as well as the manager of Nickelback.

Show is great, easily one of the best of the tour. Boss plays his new guitar on multiple songs. Soon we are out of there and off to the hotel at the airport. Got to get a few hours sleep before flying out in the am.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed