Tacoma -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know, I know. Long time no post, bad roadie, no catering!! This happens in the last week of a tour leg, you try and just keep your head down and soon you will be home.

Today's show is in the Tacoma Dome, a very large old gig. And it's freezing both inside and outside. The band comes in for soundcheck and can't believe how cold it is. Everybody is hoping it warms up for the show. It does (barely). Good show, but long slow load-out. Band is still backstage when I go for a shower. I have to wait till they're gone, then a quick shower and on the bus for our long drive to Vegas.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed