Portland -Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Down to the Starbuck's this morning. Back at the hotel, my room key doesn't work. Go down to the front desk and they give me a new one, it doesn't work either. They send a maintenance man, he can't get it open with his key. He leaves to go get the 'special' tool. Finally he gets the door open, culprit is a dead battery in the lock. Elapsed time, about 20 minutes.

After a shower I go walking around downtown Portland. Lots to do, even on a Sunday. Hit two used book stores, used music store, have some Thai food. Make it back to the hotel around 3:15pm. Meet Magee and Scott at 4 to walk to the theater to see Firewall. Not bad, it's a Harrison Ford action flick, what do you expect? Ending wasn't great though. Load up on popcorn, so no dinner.

Back to the room for some guitar playing and reading, watch some of the Olympics too.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed