San Francisco -Sixth Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, I'm officially over San Francisco. Maybe I should have done some touristy stuff like Alcatraz and a Cable Car, etc. I think I just want to do some work or go home. Spend most of the day working on my taxes, so I can have them done in the three days I have off between this leg of the tour and the next. Sneak out for some Thai from across the street (same place for those of you keeping score at home). Head out to Border's in the evening to by another book, the last one is done...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed