San Francisco -Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Arrive in San Fan around 12:30pm. Out for lunch shortly after, head straight for King of Thai Noodle House, my standby for Thai in SF. Good as always... Jerry and I walk around downtown after lunch and eventually end up back at the hotel for some reading and internet time. Find out that tomorrow's show is postponed due to singers voice again.

Go out for dinner around 8pm, try the sushi place recommended by the hotel, too crowded. Find another place down the street, it's easily the worst sushi I've ever had. Guess we should have waited at the first place. Oh well. Fall asleep watching an old Cary Grant movie.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed