Phoenix -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally, a show day!! Our good friend Bruce Zinky (amp builder) comes down to hang and let us check out his latest stuff. He brings down some of his Supro combos and guitars. I spend an hour or so checking them out, then the boss comes in and really digs them. Show starts soon after. Good set list tonight. During the set I notice Tommy Lee rocking out in monitor world, the way he was dancing it looked like he was having an epileptic fit. Well, at least he was having fun. Quick shower after load out and off to San Fran.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed