San Francisco -Third Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Head down to Borders bookstore this morning and spend a few hour looking at magazines and books. More walking around downtown, taking a few pics of old neon signs and whatnot. Wander through Chinatown and back down by Union Square. Run into Bruce and we decide to have lunch at a Mexican Bistro near the hotel. Good stuff, I had the Mole Poblano.

Back to the room for internet time and some reading. Eventually end up back at Borders to buy another book, as I left my other (unread) book on the bus. Mondays show is postponed also, so we don't have a show till Wednesday. Nothing like six days off in one of the most expensive cities in the world. We should get extra per diem for this...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed