San Diego to Portland -Drive Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up around 8:30am on the bus, still in California. It's about an 18 hour ride up to Portland. Only four of us on the bus, everyone else flew. Everyone is up by 9am (hard to believe) and we watch Dodgeball on the satellite. I go to the back lounge after the movie and play guitar for a while. Then it's back to the front lounge for more movies, except I end up back in my bunk and sleeping half way through the next film. Wake up as we enter Oregon, we watch my DVD of The Aristocrats, a hilarious movie. We make it to Portland just before 8pm.

After a quick shower I head out for some food, but stop in the lobby to sit by the fireplace and talk with a few of the other guys on the crew. About an hour later, I still haven't eaten, so I walk around town with Burt/Brad and Chris from the audio crew. We find a diner and it's so late I only get a Chai tea and a slice of carrot cake. Good though.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed