Portland -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jerry had to go home for a couple of days, which means I'll be helping set up the bass rig again. One of the openers tech's (Jeff) will take care of the basses during our show. Set-up goes smoothly, I even have some extra time to solder some cables for my pedalboard.

Before the show I hear what sounds like a marching band backstage, seems our Brazilian production manager has hired a Carnivale band to play for some of the crews birthdays. Unfortunately I left my camera on the bus.

Show goes well, Jeff does a great job, before the encore, the Carnivale band takes the stage, complete with Vegas style showgirls leading the way. Singer announces our tour managers birthday onstage. Load out is slower than normal with Jerry gone, but we still get out in under 30min.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed