Chicago -Show Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sunny and cold today. Should be around 45 degrees at showtime. Brrrrrr.

Meet Scotty after lunch, he helps Survis with JP's rig and brings my guy a Boost Royale to try out. Boss leaves the Boost Royale on the entire show. He must like it. Go buy one...

Also, meet Fred (a friend from the Gibson Custom Shop clinic I did a few months ago) and we go backstage to check out the gear and whatnot. Show goes well, although a little cold...

On the bus and off to Wisconsin...


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed