Travel Day, Sapporo to Osaka to Chicago to RDU


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lobby call at 8:30am, one hour bus ride to airport. Fall asleep on bus. Enter the Sapporo airport and it looks like a Seattle Fish Market. Guess they want you to take some local seafood home. Check-in at the counter, I'm told they can check my bags all the way through to RDU. Sweet!! As we're standing in line to check-in, our drummer buys everyone an ice cream cone. I have Melon ice cream, i's delicious. Thanks Tré.

After checking in I check out the fish market, but decide against bringing anything home ;)

Arrive in Osaka. Check-in, get my upgrade to business class. Now, I have six hours to kill before the flight leaves. There are six of us in this predicament. We find a restaurant and order noodles and sushi. After lunch, wander around and end up in the United lounge for a few hours eating the free food and hanging out. No internet in lounge, so I go out to the gate and post this... Still an two hours to go till takeoff.

Upgrading to Business Class definitely makes a difference. Sleep and read on the flight, as I've seen all but one of the movies.

Arrive in Chicago, clear customs, recheck my bags. Off to my gate to wait 2hrs for my flight to RDU.

Land at RDU around 9pm. Good to be home.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed