Day Off, Perth


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sleep in till 8. Get some emails read. Off to find my wife some Australian wine at a shop I spotted on the ride back last night. Great modernist architecture here, especially condos/apts, take a few photos along my route. After getting some wine, walk back a different way and spot Bobby at a laundromat.

Meet Bobby later and we go to a Vietnamese restaurant I spotted near the laundromat. The food is amazing and cheapest I've had here yet. Less than $5 US an entree...

After lunch, walk around trying to find a Starbucks-type place, as there are no Starbucks in Western Australia. Stop at a juice bar and Bobby gets a Wheatgrass shot (yuck). Guy tells us they have a sister company in the next outdoor mall, so we go and get our Frap on. By now we have walked at least 10-12 blocks away from the hotel, so we enjoy a nice walk back...

Spend the rest of the day burning Bobby some CD's for the flight, as he left all his CD's in his workbox. Also watch Metallica's "Some Kind Of Monster" DVD, very interesting, and kinda sad.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed