Travel Day, Perth to Kuala Lumpur to Osaka


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up early, go to laudromat to do laundry before Japan. Get back in time to checkout at 11am, as told, but we don't leave till 1:30pm. Bobby and I decide to hit the same Vietnamese for lunch, it was just too good and cheap to pass up. It is great again. Walk around a bit and hang in the lobby till time to go to the airport. Change my seats to aisle, board flight and off we go. Watch movies and read on flight, no sleep this time.

Just stepped off the plane in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Why are all the new airports more like malls now? Not that I'm complaining. I'm sitting at a Starbucks having a Green Tea Frap and enjoying free wi-fi access. I love this country... Off to Osaka in a few minutes.

Board flight, sit next to Nathan, our lighting guy. We both are excited to see a couple of movies and then sleep. Unfortunately the system keeps rebooting and all we get is a Linux terminal screen with the word "File not found". Ugh. Well, back to more reading, not even tired. Read till 2-3am and fall asleep for a few hours, wake up right before we land.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed