Home on the Range...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Been busy, busy, busy since I've been home. Drove to Baltimore to buy a truckload of IKEA furniture for the beach house. Got a new refrigerator for Raleigh house. Finally closed on our beach house in Oak Island, NC. Played a gig with my cover band, Driver. Assembled three rooms of IKEA furniture and installed a house full of blinds. Back in Raleigh, switched the guest room and the office. Painted new guest room. Repaired and installed multiple phone lines, etc.

Gotta get back on the road, I need a vacation ;)


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed