Fontana, WI -Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up on the bus at The Abbey Resort on Lake Geneva. Beautiful place, we've stayed here before. Watch a Tivo'd Grey's Anatomy before heading into the hotel. My room is facing the marina and the view is beautiful. Get a call from Jerry, seems Survis as procured a boat for a few hours and I head over to meet them and go power boating on the lake. Take some great pics. Spend a few hours running around the lake, it's cold, but beautiful. Hit Chuck's for a late lunch/early dinner of fish n' chips. Yum. Tired, back to the room for TV and reading.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed