Hiroshima/Nagoya


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sleep till 7 this morning, probably due to the late night (for me at least). Go down to the McDonald's in the basement, much shorter walk. See numerous fellow crew members eating. Hang out for a bit, then back to the room to get my stuff together for the trip to Nagoya. Train station is 30min. away of course. We ride the Bullet Train again, takes 2.5hrs. to get to Nagoya.

Arrive in Nagoya. Hotel is only 20min. away this time. Get to my room an there's my bag. Score!! This hotel also has free high speed internet. Score again!! I'll be able to finally publish this blog today.

Head out for some lunch, and it's after 2pm, so everything's closed again. Walk by the Hard Rock Cafe and decide it's hot, and probably we'll do no better foodwise. Meet the other half of the backline crew there. I have Blackened Chicken Pasta, and it is amazing. Or probably mediocre, but after the Cup O' Noodles it's killer. It comes with a price, $16. Wayyyyy too expensive, but what are you going to do. I'm now stuffed, we linger a while watching the lame videos they are playing and looking at the memorabilia on the walls.

Stop by the Lawson's on the way back for a big bottle of water. Head up to the room to do some web surfing and blog writing. After uploading this blog, fighting to stay awake. Decide to go for a walk, dark now and cooled down to 90. Hit the convenience store for ice cream (too full from lunch to eat dinner). Head back to the room to IM my lovely wife and read till I fall asleep.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed