Madrid to Lyon, France - Drive Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Another long (17+ hour) drive day. Seems most of the audio crew and some of the lighting guys have defected from bus 2 to our bus, as bus 2 is without power. Cool, we have 14 bunks anyway. Wake up and we're still in Spain, watch the countryside for awhile then back to bed. Wake up, still in Spain, catch the roman ruins again outside Figueres. Back to bed. Wake up, this time we're in France. It's early evening by now and we still have hours to go. Joff, our swaggie, starts making Ham and Cheese sandwiches (jambon et fromage), they smell amazing, so he makes me one. Best bus food ever!! A man of many talents.

Arrive at the hotel around 7pm. It is very tall Radisson. The lobby is on the 32nd floor!! Get to my room and hang my wet clothes everywhere, hopefully they will dry some. Stay in and watch a DVD.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed