Cincinnati -Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Get to Cincy mid-morning, must get off the bus at the hotel, as it has to park blocks away. My buddy David comes and picks me up after noon. I've known him and his wife Julie for 20 years (Ouch). We stop for some Mexican food, before heading for their house in Northern Kentucky. Meet their two daughters, before Julie takes them to the park. David and I stay behind to play some guitar and talk music (big surprise). Later, they feed me a fabulous steak dinner and David drives me back to the hotel. I had a great time.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed