Indianapolis -Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wake up in the hotel parking lot, rooms aren't ready. Eventually go by the desk and get a double room, would have had to wait on a king... Talk to my friend Kevin from Uncle Albert's, he's the designer of my tube amp prototype. He invites me over for dinner. I hit the Border's bookstore, PF Chang's for lunch, and wander around the mall a bit to kill the afternoon. Kevin picks me up after 5pm and we head to his house. He starts on dinner, as we wait for his wife to return from aerobics. He shows me his Batman collection, which takes up his entire basement. This is the most Batman memorabilia I've ever seen in one place. Wow. We talk amps and music also, and he shows me the shop where my amp was born. Dinner is almost ready when a friend of Kevin's stops by, his name is Bud and he's 76. He's a fan of Kevin's band, and an interesting man, who has worked with computers since the 50's. We all talk about music, computers, etc. till after 10pm, when Kevin drives me back to the hotel.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed