London, UK - Day Off


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Up around 9. Still chilly here, so I have to wear a jacket, but at least it's not raining. Off to the Starbuck's across the street for a Chai Tea. Unfortunately, no Green Tea Fraps. Walk around the High Street (shopping area) and check out a few camping/outdoor stores. Find a case for my new camera, but I need to change more money to get it, plan on coming back later.

Back to the room for a while. Catch up on some emails and stuff. Then head out for a Thai lunch of Pad Kra Pow (Spicy Chicken with Basil). I tell them to make it hot, and they do!! Very Hot!! Good though. More window shopping, then back to the room again.

I walk into Kensington Gardens / Hyde Park in the afternoon and get a shot outside of the Royal Albert Hall. The park is beautiful in a Central Park kinda way, lots of squirrels, kids, dogs, pigeons, etc.


About Me

    I got tired of writing the same email to everybody asking about life on the road. So here it is, day by day...
  • My profile

Previous Posts

Archives

Credits

RSS Feed